Amazing Pencil Sketches by Nisha Kariyanna
Posted by Aditya on April 23rd, 2012
About Nisha Kariyanna:
- Born on 8th of April 1985 in Bangalore (Karnataka) in a middle class family.
- Parents both worked as government employees, father a retired cop and mother a retired government school headmistress.
- Me being the youngest and the other two sisters married and settled, one in Bangalore and the other in Muscat.
- Completed my Post-graduation ( MBA in HR ) in 2008 and worked as a recruiter for a year and as a process executive for couple of years.
- Spent most of my free time in front of PC with paper and pencil. Started sketching at the age of 12 (7th grade).
- Had a craze for art at a young age, shifted from drawing animals to sketching faces of people.
- My first sketch was of Kajol from Pyar Toh Hona Hi Tha. I still remember when i took the cassette cover and sat with my homework book tore a plain sheet of paper and started sketching. I took close to half a day to complete it.
- Just after finishing my post-graduation i got in to job worked for 3 and a half years with no time for self or family. But just after quitting my previous job is when i started sketching again.
- Many ask me which has been my best art, but its very difficult for an artist to choose the best one amongst so many work.